Outpatient Waiting Room Kiosk Software
$899.00 One time Site License Fee - Unlimited Computers - Free Updates - No Yearly Fees
Free Full Trial
Give your outpatients a self check in option.
- Fully customizable for any type of waiting room, medical or otherwise.
- Kiosk Designed for touch screen monitors, but not required. After visitors check in, the registration staff computers get an alert with visitors information. After Registration staff send them to their first department.
- Each department gets a popup alert on their pc's stating they have a waiting patient.
- Each department can also see all waiting patients on included tracker board software.
- Each department is notified if the outpatient needs to visit another department within the hospital
- Kiosk help button alerts designated person to help someone check in.
- Database Backup/Restore utility, user manual and installation manual inlcuded.
Second part, the Waiting Room Queue application which is always running, as a system tray application on any computer that needs it, pops up a system tray alert and plays a ringing alert for your staff. See below.
This is the queue that your staff sees. They double click a row to edit the record. See below.
The alert popup will remain until it is closed, or after the last record has been closed out. See below.