Service Ticket Online
Service Desk T.T.S.
USB Drive Guard
Contact us today to get your user account
- Unlimited tickets.
- Track & create service tickets, inventory, invoices, parking passes, preventative maintenance, knowledge base articles, phone book etc.
- No software to install. Browser Based.
- Upgrades are automatic.
- Use on ANY computer, ANY Operating System, ANY smart device/ phone.
- Use at your office computer or use while surfing the internet in the checkout line.
- Online version of our popular Service Master Software.
- First Month is free. No payment needed until after you free month and you decide to use our service. Cancel at anytime with no obligation.
- Admin and standard user accounts allow for certain users to have special rights.
- Optional Customer Web Portal. Have your own custom page on our site for customers/clients to submit tickets. Additional $5.00 for this option per month. Click Here For A Sample.
Sign Up Now - Free 30 Trial
Test Out The Site Right Now With The Following Login.
Temporary user names are one of the following newuser1, newuser2, or newuser3
Password for all = newuser
Site ID = 2
Note To Testing Users: The same user name can only be logged in by one person at a time. When one person is trying out the site with one of the above user names and then someone else uses that same user name the first person will be logged out. If this happens then try one of the other user names with the password newuser. You can get your own unique User Name and Site ID by emailing us with your company info for your free trial. There is no obligation to buy. Once you have your own User Name you will have a free 30 day trial. If you decide to keep this service after the free trial all your tickets and settings you made during the trial will remain.
Give your users only the level of access they need. If you have one of your users that only needs to view reports then give them level 1 security access. As an administrator you can at any time change your user's security level from within the Service Ticket administrative menus.
1 = View Reports Only
2 = Create New Tickets Only - No Reports
3 = Standard User - Create, View, Update records
4 = Create, View, Update, Delete, Invoices
5 = Company Administrator - Full Access
- Any internet browser is supported. If you have Internet Explorer 6 or 7 you should upgrade to 8 or higher, but this is not required. We suggest using the latest version of FireFox since Service Ticket Online uses HTML 5 & PHP. Old browsers are less secure and don't display the newest HTML 5 features.