Code Green - Little Green/Gray Button
Panic Button Security Software
Alert all of your staff immediately as soon as the desktop panic button is clicked
$99.00 - One Time Full Site License
Multiple Location Corporate Licenses Available
Price Includes As Many Computers As You Want Per Location
Perfect for anyone facing the public where aggressive or threatening behavior may be a concern such as a school, bank, hospital, law office etc.
Installation Instructions - PDF - Also included in the Installation Download
Customize the buttons appearance
The Little Green Button is a small movable application which floats over your other applications on your PC desktop. Simply double-click on the button to request assistance from your colleagues, or security personnel. The alert will be displayed on all PC's running the Administrator application. See an example at the bottom of this page.
See The Desktop Demo - Demo works with Internet Explorer Only
How does the button work? What does it do?
The Little Green Button lives on your computer screen, floating over your other programs. The button can be moved to suit your preferences by dragging and drop where you want it.
To request assistance, simply double click on the Little Green Button.
Once the alarm is activated, all computers on the network (with the Little Green Button Administrator running, included with price) display an alert. This can be a security guard desk and can be on as many computers as you wish.
The Little Green Button software has many advantages over traditional hard-wired panic alarm systems:
- Easy and quick to install - the software is downloaded from this website.
- Easily mass deploy the client button application by copying only 2 files.
- Easily Switch to a Green Square, Green Circle, Gray Square, or Gray Circle.
- Little Green Button is unique in its subtlety. The alarm can be raised without an assailant realizing it.
- An alert is instantly available on all computers, running the administrator application, generating a very rapid response.
- A rapid response prevents the escalation of the incident.
- Changing room layout or use is simple, just move the PC. (it moves with your computers).
- E-mail server included. Get emailed or sms text message when there is an alert.
- All alerts are saved with date, time, PC name, I.P., action taken.
- Change the client application exe name from the default Button.exe to a more descriptive name that explains the location of the PC and that will be transmitted to the Administrator console instead of the PC name. If the name stays Button.exe then the PC name will be sent. Make sure you keep the .exe part at the end. Depending on your computer view settings you might not see the .exe part at all.
- Create a default message for the pop up window such as "Help Me! or I feel Threatened".
- Free tech support via e-mail included. No hidden fees. Just a $99.00 one time license fee per business location (unlimited pc's per location). No yearly fees. Contact us about our corporate licenses for multiple locations.
- Free lifetime updates. Just redownload and copy the updated exe file.
Above is a screen shot of the button client.
- Drag the button to anywhere on your desktop and the position is saved.
- You can customize the shape and color of the button.
- Choose different customizable confirmation windows.
- Mass PC deployment is fast and simple as copying two files.
Above is the alert that appears, on all PC's running the Admin application, when the Button client is activated. When a pc user running the customizable button client application double clicks the button an alert is sent to all pc's running the above administrator application. There is also a free, but optional included email server that will email or text message a list of people. The little green circle in the system tray area in the above image is the always running administrator console application.
Above are two examples of the customizable confirmation box that pops up when the button client is clicked. If the user clicks yes then an alert is activated and all computers running the above administrator application are notified.
Above is another confirmation window that you can use. You can also decide not to have a confirmation box at all. Everything is easily customizable.
If you decide to install the free email server application an email will also be sent to all address that you setup.
Includes a Free EMAIL SERVER
The above optional email server application detects a new alert record and emails to anyone on your list an email with the date, time and location of the alert. you can also send cell phone text messages.
Above is the email settings where you can change just the top three boxes with your companies email address and leave the rest with the default settings. The defaults will use our smtp information. If you wish to use you smtp server information simply fill in the rest of the boxes and save.