Digital ChalkBoard Menu Software
$199.00 One time License Fee
Free Trial / Free Updates
Beer Menu / Food Menu / Wine Menu
Purchase Digital ChalkBoard License
Purchase Raspberry Pi Mini ComputerX $100.00
Great For Restaurants, Bars, Cafe's, Coffee shops, Medical Clinics, and anyone who wants to display menus & messages onto a big screen TV, or monitor. Create menu style chalkboard slides from a fully customized easy to use application and display them on a big screen TV, or monitor for your customers to see. Create timed slides that go from one menu slide to the next, or just create one menu slide. Includes chalkboard backgrounds and fonts for a realistic chalkboard look.
Digital Beer Menu software
Digital Wine Menu
Create menu style chalkboard slides from a fully customized easy to use application and display them on a big screen TV or monitor for your customers to see. Affordable Digital signage.
- Display menus on certain Days, times, or dates.
- PC version, or our new Raspberry PI version now available.
- Use your own PC or purchase an inexpensive one from us.
- Use our formatted menus or a free text menu.
- Blackout the screen at closing time automatically.
- Have one static menu or many timed slides
- Change the font size and font type of each menu section
- Use any font that is installed on your PC. Includes many new chalkboard fonts
- Use any background image. Includes many different styles of chalkboards
- Free support via Email
- Free Updates
- Mount your monitor either portrait or landscape and choose chalkboard portrait or landscape mode. Single or double columns
- PC connected to the TV is not required, but is recommended.
There are two versions of this system.
1. One is the PC version where you download the software to your Windows PC and connect the PC to a Big screen TV or monitor. See PC setup below for detailed info.
2. The other version is to purchase from us a mini computer called a Raspberry PI for $100.00 each and includes free shipping. This little computer will come preloaded with the licensed software and will wirelessly connect to our online database at www.serviceticketonline.com to load your menu(s). You can edit your menus from this site on any internet connected device. You do not need to be at the menu location to make changes. This option includes everything you need to connect the mini computer to the back of your TV. You purchase one license and one Raspberry PI mini computer per menu board. Subscription to the online menu database is in included and never expires.
The most common way to setup the hardware to run the PC version of this software is to have one pc that has two video outputs, either VGA, HDMI, or DVI, outputs for two monitors. One of these monitors will be located next to the machine like a regular pc monitor setup and this one is used to display the administrator application that manages the creation of the menu slides. The second monitor/big screen TV will display the digital chalkboard application. This second monitor can be as far as you wish. If the second monitor is within 30 feet or so you can just use a long vga cable. If you want the second monitor/TV to be much further then this can be done with the help of a simple device that we don't sell called a vga extender/ HDMI extender.
Additional Screen Shots
A PC connected to the TV is not required, but is recommended. If you can not connect a PC to the TV/Monitor do the following. On a PC, after starting the board app with the Start/Stop Board menu option the menu will be displayed, and a jpg image file will be placed on the PC's desktop. The jpg image filename will be the same as the Slide Name and will be overwritten on the desktop each time it is displayed. This file can be put onto a USB flash drive and inserted into most modern big screen TV's. This will allow you to display one or more menus in a slideshow without having a PC connected to the TV. Note: This approach is manual, and any changes made to the menu will require you to repeat these steps. Also the video resolution of the PC should match the resolution of the TV. 1920 x 1080 is common.